The promise of cloud is a great one – the freedom for an organisation to move its IT infrastructure to an on-demand, elastic and scalable model – and it is an opportunity for vendors to target a new and exciting prospect of service delivery.
Our Globill cloud offering provides for an end-to-end cloud enablement solution. This includes the efficient fulfillment of orders, access to real-time information,
a flexible monitoring utility, as well as a number of value-added components such as billing, rating and invoicing. Public cloud service providers have been
given the opportunity to stake a claim in a market that will aggressively become more competitive.
The ability to bill efficiently and accurately as well as customer management tools is a key component in their solution – after all it is the component that monetises their offerings.
End-to-end cloud enablement solution
- Globill provides the ability to not only service such dynamic requests, but to bill, meter and report accurately on the services provided.
- Create offerings that reflect the power and the dynamic nature of cloud services.
- The ability for a customer to scale their environment, as and when needed.
- Implement a number of Globill core modules that automatically integrate with any hypervisor to provide services in a public, private and hybrid cloud environments.
- The chargeback module allows visibility of IT costs across the customer organisation by allocating costs to functional units or geographic location.
- Globill service catalogue offers the ability to monetise licence-based services as well as usage-based services such as CPU, RAM, etc.
- Globill offers a customer onboarding life cycle with comprehensive Leads, Quotes, and Order Management modules.
- Globill offers a self-service storefront to enable end-customers to view and manage their services in real-time.
- Globill Cloud enables organisations to empower their solution with the addition of Globill’s Chargeback module. This provides the ability to analyse and calculate the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) to an organisation.